Dropping testosterone levels can be a constant niggling worry in the back of our minds; we know it will have an effect on our bodies, our moods, and our athletic performance, but what can we do to stop it?
You might have heard of a booster called TestoGen, and wonder whether it could help you. Let’s find out.
From as young as twenty, testosterone levels can start to dip. This might be horribly depressing news – after all, testosterone is so important to energy levels and physical health; it can even have an effect on our mood and outlook on life.
We might find that we’re working harder and harder at our exercise regime and embarking on even stricter diets, yet that stubborn muffin top will not shift! We don’t have the energy we used to enjoy, and a waning sex drive can be frustrating and depressing.
So, what can be done? The obvious solution is to try something to lift flagging testosterone levels, and the good news is, there’s plenty of products out there that claim to do this.
But that immediately raises another problem: which one to choose? Steroids, which contain synthetic testosterone, are a popular choice, but they’re infamous for nasty side effects as well as being illegal and difficult to obtain.
Testosterone boosters are widely available, but there’s so much choice it can be confusing. You need a supplement that stands out and actually delivers on the results it promises.
TestoGen might just be the supplement for you.
Taking synthetic or even real testosterone into our bodies, by injection, capsule, or any other means isn’t the wisest choice. The side effects and risks are widely known and can even work to undo the progress we’re making with our diet and exercise.
TestoGen is a testosterone booster, which means it works to stimulate our bodies to produce more testosterone naturally, the way our bodies are meant to do.
The ingredients are all-natural, with well-known health benefits and other uses.
A boost in testosterone levels has all kinds of benefits: more energy, a better sex drive, and of course, faster muscle repair, which is essential to building more muscle and improving stamina.
TestoGen works quickly, which means that, depending on you and your individual circumstances, you might see results in just two weeks.
Neither is the supplement going to break the bank. Price is a concern for almost anyone; some hormone injections and courses cost thousands and thousands, and most people just simply can’t afford that.
TestoGen is reasonably priced and easily affordable – without being too cheap.
Pros and Cons
If you’ve decided that a testosterone booster is the way to go, it’s always best to do some research before starting a course of supplements.
While TestoGen boasts all-natural ingredients, all of which are tested and safe for use, it’s a good idea to read the ingredients list and check that this is the right booster for you.
All of the information, including user testimonials, a full ingredients list, and plenty of frequently asked questions, are available to read on the TestoGen website.
So, what are the pros and cons of TestoGen?
- Natural ingredients. Some supplements contain manufactured steroids, and these can cause all kinds of extra problems. If your focus is on getting a more toned, healthier body, taking a lot of synthetic products is unlikely to help. It will also increase your chances of an adverse reaction or a dependency on the supplement.
- Quick results and easy dosage. Especially if you’re preparing for some kind of athletic or sports event, you don’t really want a course of supplements that takes months to show results. You can see results from TestoGen in as little as a few weeks, depending on the individual. The dosage is easy to take, in the form of capsules instead of messy and painful injections.
- Helps to build muscle. If you’re a bodybuilder or athlete, it’s likely you want your testosterone levels boosted to help with toning your body and gaining muscle. Faster muscle repair time, extra energy, and heightened stamina levels will all go a long way to helping you train as much as you need in order to build more lean muscle.
- Boosts energy. If your testosterone levels have dropped due to age, you might have gradually gotten used to lower energy levels over time. It’s important to realize that feeling like that is not the norm, nor should you have to get used to it. Revitalizing your body by boosting testosterone levels might give you a new lease of life. It can improve libido, focus, and even help your mood.
- A nutrition guide in the form of an eBook is available with every three bottles. On top of this, extra training and discounts are available when you buy certain package deals from the website. Everyone loves a bargain!
Also, once you start to see improvement in your body and lifestyle, that will remove much of the stress and frustration you’ve been feeling from your lack of progress before.
- While taking testosterone boosters is perfectly safe when they’re made from all-natural ingredients, like TestoGen, taking the boosters continually can result in your body becoming lazy with producing hormones. It’s wise to take occasional short breaks from the supplements, so your body doesn’t become reliant on the boosters and stop or slow down with producing hormones unaided.
- TestoGen is only available to buy online. ALWAYS buy from the official website. While TestoGen’s ingredients have been well-tested and you can read plenty of user testimonials on the website, there are other products out there that may be of poor quality or simply don’t work. You don’t want to risk damaging your health and wasting your money by buying supplements from a fake website with bad quality products.
- Buying only one bottle might not be the best value option. One bottle, containing 120 capsules at $59.99, has considerably less value than the next option up, of 360 capsules, a two-month supply, for $119.99. Buying just one bottle to give TestoGen a trial run isn’t as economical as you might hope.
How Does TestoGen Work?
TestoGen works by encouraging the body to increase testosterone production instead of using synthetic hormones. More testosterone means higher energy levels and more stamina, and it also means muscles repair faster; this, in turn, means that recovery times from a workout will also be faster.
Fast recovery time is so important for a bodybuilder or athlete, especially when preparing for a sports event or competition.
Remember, if you are preparing for an event like this, you want to be sure to take legal and approved supplements like TestoGen; otherwise, you will risk disqualification, and all of your hard work will be wasted.
Properly balanced hormones mean a healthier body. They play an important role in keeping our moods balanced too, so increased testosterone can also mean more self-confidence, reduced depression and stress, and more focus in everyday life.
The key to encouraging testosterone production is in its ingredients. For instance, TestoGen includes zinc, which can increase testosterone levels in men and even help reverse hypogonadism (which is a key factor in low testosterone levels).
TestoGen is made up of 11 ingredients, all of which are carefully measured and selected with the aim of encouraging the body to produce more testosterone. It’s also designed to be part of a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
Taking a regular course of TestoGen will build up your body’s testosterone levels gradually, undoing the damage that low or fluctuating hormone levels might have had on your body.
Remember, if you’ve suffered from low testosterone levels for some time, it might take a little more time to get back to a balanced level.
In that case, it might be worth considering a more extended course of supplements to really get the best out of your TestoGen experience.
Benefits of Using TestoGen
A person might not immediately notice their testosterone levels dropping, especially if it’s happened gradually over a long period of time. As mentioned earlier, it can affect your mood as well as your physical health.
In fact, hormone imbalances, especially low testosterone levels, can affect your whole body and virtually every aspect of your life. It can happen slowly enough that you don’t realize that your quality of life and wellbeing is suffering.
Some symptoms that might mean that you’re suffering from low testosterone levels include:
- Low energy and fatigue.
- Low sex drive.
- High body fat, which you can’t seem to shift any more, even if you stick to a diet and exercise well.
- Hair loss.
- You find it harder to gain muscle, even when sticking to an exercise program that’s worked for you in the past.
- Insufficient or poor-quality sleep.
- Low moods. You may feel depressed and dull, and this may bleed into both your working life and your private life.
- High stress levels. This can be the initial cause of low testosterone, meaning the cycle continues. Your levels of stress get higher, and your levels of testosterone get lower!
Of course, there are other health problems that can cause these symptoms, so if you’re concerned, speak to a medical professional. But for many people, low testosterone levels are the cause, and for you, TestoGen might be the solution.
On the other hand, TestoGen can offer plenty of benefits. It can reverse or reduce all of the symptoms above, with a number of extra perks:
- Helps build muscle. This is definitely high on the list of requirements, especially for an athlete or bodybuilder or someone who regularly completes high-intensity workouts.
- Promotes higher energy levels and stamina. A must for all those high-intensity training sessions mentioned earlier!
- Faster muscle repair time. This means quicker recovery times between workouts.
- Improves mood and enhances libido. Finally, getting your testosterone levels back in balance after an extended period can feel like a weight off your shoulders. You might find that you’re noticeably happier and more alert than before.
- Boosts production of testosterone instead of using synthetic materials. The natural ingredients lower the risk of any side effects, no steroids, no injections, no inconvenience.
On the whole, you might find that taking a booster like TestoGen improves your quality of life in many ways, including your self-confidence and your happiness. It’s absolutely worth a try!
TestoGen uses 11 natural ingredients, all carefully tested to ensure they’re safe for us and our bodies.
Nettle Leaf Extract 4:1 (40mg)
This has anti-inflammatory properties. It frees testosterone, which otherwise might be bound to SHBG, or Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, and therefore prevented from traveling around the body. This means the hormone can work the way it’s intended.
Red Ginseng Extract 4:1 (40mg)
Red Ginseng can stimulate the libido and may even work to burn fat in the body. It’s famously known as an aphrodisiac and can help you to sharpen up both physically and mentally.
Fenugreek Extract 4:1 (40mg)
This may have anti-diabetic properties, and also increases vitality and strength. It’s an antioxidant, and also boosts testosterone.
D-Aspartic Acid (2352mg)
This is an amino acid regulator. It stimulates the creation of testosterone, as well as helping your reproductive system. It increases strength, stamina, and libido.
It also includes plenty of vitamins and minerals, most of which will be already well-known to us as consumers:
Aids in testosterone production and helps with overall body health: a well-known and popular mineral supplement. Many adults don’t take enough magnesium in everyday life, but it’s an essential nutrient. It also promotes better sleep.
Vitamin D3 (50mg)
Another essential nutrient for any person; this reduces the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which also reduces the risks of water retention and hormone instability. It works best when taken with Vitamin K1, boron, and magnesium.
Fortunately, these are all included in the TestoGen formula, too, making it even more effective.
Vitamin K1 (20mg)
This works well with Vitamin D, helping the body to absorb the vitamin more effectively. It also helps with strong bones.
Vitamin B6 (20mg)
Vitamin B6 is important to the body’s production of serotonin, which in turn is vital to regulating our moods and sense of wellbeing. It also promotes the production of androgens, which in turn promotes testosterone production.
The body needs this vitamin for over 100 different functions, so it’s essential to good health and a well-balanced body. On the other hand, Vitamin B deficiency is linked to lower testosterone and higher estrogen levels, the opposite of what we want!
A common cause of low testosterone levels is hypogonadism. Zinc helps to address this issue and also increases testosterone levels. It’s known as an aphrodisiac, too.
Be aware that you will lose zinc through sweat, so if you’re frequently exercising, especially with a high-intensity program, it’s important to keep your zinc levels topped up.
Only a small measurement of boron is needed as it is a potent and effective way of raising testosterone levels. It can also be found in certain foods, such as walnuts or kidney beans, and also in the earth’s soil.
Bioperine 95% Piperine (5mg)
Last but not least, the final ingredient in the formula is derived from black pepper, and it’s crucial to the formula as a whole. Bioperine is derived from black pepper and works to bring all of the ingredients in the supplement together, enhancing their effectiveness and making sure they’re properly absorbed.
TestoGen contains a full list of its ingredients on their website.
There should be no side effects of TestoGen. The ingredients are natural and well-tested and are herbs and minerals well-known for their medicinal properties.
In fact, many of the ingredients in the formula are already famous for their various usages and are often used in supplements and vitamins available in pharmacies, supermarkets, and even prescribed by doctors.
However, each individual is different, and there may be a risk of allergic reactions to a specific ingredient. You know your body best, and you’ll likely realize quickly what works for you and what benefits you’re getting from the supplement.
It’s wise to read the ingredients list before beginning a course of TestoGen, and if in doubt, consult a doctor. It’s also important to stick to the recommended dosage and buy your supplements from the official website.
TestoGen also works best when used alongside a healthy diet and a good training regime. You don’t need to worry about vastly upping your hours at the gym, but neither do you need to stop working out, either.
Most bodybuilders and athletes already have a tried-and-tested routine and method of keeping themselves fit. TestoGen can fit right in alongside that to suit your personal needs.
Another handy benefit of using TestoGen is its convenience. The dosage is simple and straightforward: four capsules a day, every morning.
Hard to go wrong with that, really!
Remember, TestoGen does not contain testosterone. Steroids contain synthetic testosterone and considering some of the nasty side-effects from using steroids, to say nothing of potential bans and fines resulting from using them in sporting events, it’s probably safer to avoid them.
TestoGen works on a natural basis, encouraging your body to produce its own testosterone levels instead. This is better for your body in the long run and means you can use the supplement for as long as you like without needing to worry unduly about side effects.
As well as the capsules, you could also try TestoGen Booster Drops. Even easier than the capsules, the liquid drops are taken orally.
TestoGen booster drops provide an instant kick that boosts energy, improves performance, and increases strength and stamina. They can be taken by themselves, and users have reported feeling results almost immediately.
For absolute best results, take TestoGen Booster Drops alongside the capsules. Take two doses twice per day, at a total of four doses a day.
Whether you use the drops, capsules, or both, it’s important to stick to the dosage recommended by TestoGen. For best results, you should use TestoGen along with a good workout routine and a healthy diet.
Pricing and Where to Buy
There are plenty of different packages available on the TestoGen website, including both capsules and Testo-Drops, depending on what would suit you and your routine best.
For the best results, it’s worthwhile to try TestoGen for several months. Muscle growth can take time, although you may see mood improvements and other physical benefits within a few weeks.
The most popular TestoGen package is the 3-month supply, which also includes a free 2-month supply. This is currently priced at $179.99 and consists of 600 capsules.
If a 5-month commitment seems too much for you, the next package down includes a 2-month supply with free 1-month supply, bringing your total to $119.99 for 360 capsules.
If you’re interested in trying the TestoGen Booster Drops, a 1-month supply of TestoGen capsules comes along with one 60ml bottle of Testo-Drops for $89.99.
The most popular combination is 5 bottles of Testo-Drops along with 5 bottles of TestoGen for $284.96. This includes a 3-month supply coupled with free 2-month supply, ideal for a long-term course of testosterone boosting.
You might also qualify for free shipping, which is a nice little extra! TestoGen is confidence in their product, to the extent that they also offer a 100% moneyback guarantee if you’re not satisfied.
For more information on the TestoGen and Testo-Drops packages and their discounts, click below:
If you’re looking for a good testosterone booster that does what it says on the tin (or bottle), there’s no better place to start than TestoGen.
Finding a good supplement that works for you and your needs is never easy, and taking a trial-and-error approach to finding the right one isn’t good for your health or your wallet.
When it comes to what you’re putting into your body, natural is always better. So why not give TestoGen a try?